Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cold Season arrives early

DFL #3 tonight. Seemed like half the field was suffering w/ some sort of cold, me included. I had arranged for my visiting brother's family to come watch along w/ my daughter so no backing out. I managed the starting location mis-direction well enough to get a good start. I didn't have a lot in the tank today but the technical course played to my advantage, held on for another clean race, one bobble where I lost my chain otherwise good.

One more DFL and the cross season is in full swing, feeling good going into it.

Pictures when I find them.

1 comments:

MemeandPapou said...

There are some great pictures in the previous blogs. I think that your mom is going to be spending a lot more time on the pc.

dad

September 24, 2007 at 4:51 PM